Powerdown Cool Cell shock absorbers have been designed for parabolic spring and air suspension applications where suspension control is crucial.
These types of suspensions can oscillate at 7 to 10 times the rate of a multi leaf suspension which generates a high amount heat within the shock absorber, making the following heavy duty features essential for shock absorber longevity and control:
- Large 41 mm Bore Size
- Nitrogen Gas Cell to maintain oil viscosity and dampening performance
- Viton Seal & High Temperature Oil to withstand higher operating temperatures longer, outlasting standard oils and rubber seals
- Increased Oil Capacity vastly improving the shock absorbers ability to dissipate heat and operate cooler under hard working conditions
- Upgraded Dampening Forces for our roads and higher horsepower engines, unlike products designed for Europe or North America
- 360° Welds & One piece Eye Rings for increased strength and durability
Extra Comfort & Control
Powerdown shock absorbers will significantly improve driver comfort and control, by keeping the vehicle’s tyres in contact with the road surface.