ULTRA HIGH PERFORMANCE
Enveero has a high viscosity index combined with excellent heat conductivity, delivering optimal damper performance in hot and cold conditions. Enveero has excellent shear stability providing better mechanical protection when placed under high stress; this is due to the longer synthesised hydrocarbon molecules which forms a stronger chain. This leads to less mechanical wear on the damper valving components, giving them a longer life.
DESIGNED FOR AUSTRALIAN CONDITIONS
A high flash point, exceeding 185°C (higher than that of traditional shock absorber oils), with anti-foaming properties, reduces fade or loss of damping, thus maintaining vehicle control even on the warmest summer days on Australia’s harshest roads, increasing safety and minimising damper related tyre wear.
Enveero is produced using sustainable and renewable sources. It is also biodegradable and recyclable, helping to minimise negative impacts on the environment.
SUSTAINABLE AND RENEWABLE
Enveero was developed from sustainable plant-based resources which are renewable. Plant-based resources have a distinctly low carbon footprint, the final blend used for Enveero has a non-crude based content greater than 85%.
The ingredients in Enveero are highly biodegradable; measured by its ability to decompose by naturally occurring bacteria or other living organisms in the environment; the quicker it decomposes, the lower the environmental impact resulting in less pollution. Testing has shown that Enveero reaches biodegradation greater than 60% in 28 days.
Enveero is completely recyclable, and can be recycled in combination with waste mineral oils, making Enveero an option in closed loop recycling as it can be reused or repurposed. Approximately only 10% of all oils used in Australia are made from recycled product, whilst the remaining 90% are imported. For more information about recycling oil click here.